• Vlieg je drone niet hoger dan 120 meter.
  • Houd voldoende afstand (minimaal 50 meter) tot treinsporen, wegen en water wegen. 
  • Je drone altijd in het zicht houden (VLOS).
  • Niet vliegen boven aan-eengesloten bebouwing.
  • Verleen altijd voorrang aan ander vliegverkeer. 
  • Je mag niet vliegen in zogenaamde No Fly Zones (NFZ).
  • Zijn er in de nabijheid hulpdiensten actief, zoals politie of brandweer? Ga dan op een andere locatie vliegen.
  • Niet binnen NO-FLY zones vliegen of 3KM in de buurt van (kleine) vliegvelden vliegen.
  • Drones mogen maximaal 25 KG wegen voor recreatief gebruik.   


Extra regels voor dit land: 

Let op: Verboden de gehele binnenstad van Boedapest, Pécs, Györ, Miskolc en het meer van Héviz.

Straffen kunnen oplopen tot 2 jaar gevangenisstraf + minimaal 2.500 euro boete. 


Handige link:  Hungary General Directorate Air Transport

Contact informatie: 

Ministry of Innovation and Technology

Aviation Supervisory Department

Remotely Piloted Aircraft Unit   

2220 Vecsés, Lincoln street 1. Quadrum Office

Mailing address: 1440 Budapest, Pf. 1.

Phone: +36-1-273-5527 Mobil: +36-70-967-30-44

E-mail: eva.matok@itm.gov.hu Web: www.kormany.hu


De email die we mochten krijgen van het verantwoordelijke ministerie:


Dear DroneOpReis / WorldDroneRules,


Regarding to your e-mail I would like to summarize the current situation regarding drone operations in Hungary.

Unfortunately there is no specific legislation regulating drone operations in Hungary so currently every drone operation is allowed only in a so called Temporary Segregated AirSpace (in Hungarian Eseti légtér engedély).This permit is belong to the scope of Hungarian Military Aviation Authority. The request for the Air Space must be send to Military Aviation Authority at least 30 days before the event. The form which must to fill and their phone number can be found on the following link.  



(Their phone number is +36/1/474-12-74 if you have any additional question.)  

If you wishes to use your drone only for recreational purpose only need the above mentioned permit and the insurance of the UAV but please keep these documents with you during the operation.

But if you intend to use it for aerial work once you received the airspace permit then you must notify to CAA (rpas@itm.gov.hu) on the form that I also attach but you can also download from the link below (notification form is available in English).    


 About restricted areas you can find information in the Hungarian AIP. (https://ais.hungarocontrol.hu/aip/)